Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last night I went out to dinner and drinks with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, which is always nice in the middle of the week! It makes it feel a little bit less like a weekday and more like a weekend. Speaking of the weekend, my lovely friends and I are planning to do another vintage photoshoot, so lots of new goodies will be up at Green Violet Vintage soon! Things have been going really well with the whole vintage thing and I am having so much fun with it. I don't know if any of my customers are also blog readers, but if so, thanks a million for all the reassurance you have given me! I'm planning to put a lot more time into it in the near future.

Anyways, here is what I wore last evening...

Shirt- Vintage, thrifted
Skirt- DIY from some old jeans
Shoes- Jellies from Ross

I didn't want to get super dressed up for a dinner on a weeknight, but after being out by a creek all day teaching children about water quality, all I really want to do is wear a skirt. Do you ever feel like pants are just too confining to bear? Ok, maybe that's just my personal neurosis! I also wanted to get one wear out of this new vintage shirt before it goes up in GVV. It actually turned out to be both flattering and ridiculous, a combination that I can't get enough of! I might have to hang on to it for just a little bit longer!

1 comment: