Saturday, May 2, 2009

5.2.09

Today I'm going to hit the thrift stores looking for new items for GVV because my friends and a few other ladies that I hardly know are coming over for a photoshoot tomorrow. I never thought so many people would enjoy having their pictures taken, but I guess it's a bit like playing dress up. All of a sudden my vintage photoshoots are like the most exclusive party in town that everyone wants in on! And you won't hear any complaints from me about that!

Here is what I'm wearing...



Dress: Vintage, thrifted
Sweater: Gap, gift from mom
Shoes: Marshall's

I can't believe it's May! That makes it OK to wear ridiculously summery dresses, right? I'm justifying this by telling myself that wearing something vintage while looking for more vintage things is inspirational; but I'm not gonna lie, I totally wore this out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment