Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So... I don't know if ya'll have heard about Market Publique yet, but it's a fairly new online marketplace just for all things vintage! How exciting! Thanks to Jess of What I Wore for talking about it so incessantly that I just had to go check it out- because it looks like it's going to grow into a great place to go to for all vintage all the time. Also, they claim to be maintaining high standards for their sellers so that buyers won't have to sort through the riff-raff like on Etsy or Ebay. However- they let me register as a seller so their standards must not be that high! Kidding, kidding, I think my stuff is awesome!

Anyway, I just got my first listing up there as a trial run. Hopefully it goes well because I really like their easy to use format and classy layout! And, its easy to get on the front page, all you have to do is list something. Here I am:


Anyways, I'm off to the beach for the weekend two of my favorite people ever, Wren and Shawn, so I'll be back with photos on Sunday! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment