Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Etsying around the house

This morning I have been just Etsying around the house, taking photos, listing new items, and try to be productive. I've also been enjoying my new dress, which I just thrifted on Monday and have hardly taken off since!





Dress: Thrifted
Scarf: thrifted
Shoes: Crocs

If there is anything better than a vintage dress, it might just be a jersey dress! I really like my brown jersey dress, which I bought about a year ago, but it requires a bit more work to make it cute. The top is a wrap style and extremely low cut, yet the empire waist sits a bit too high to be flattering on me. Plus, the jersey is a bit too clingy for my taste! This new dress succeeds where the other one fails, I love it!

Anyways, speaking of Etsying, here are a two new items that are up in the shop today!


I am loving this apron, but I just have to tell myself I can't keep everything I find! Please, make it yours before I regret my decision!!

1 comment: