Monday, July 27, 2009

Makeover!

Not for me- I wouldn't be so bold! I just made a new banner for the old blog and redid some of the color scheme. I think its a bit more modern and fits my aesthetic better- but I'm no designer and am learning as I go. If you are viewing me in reader, pop over and check out the new look! What do ya'll think? I would really appreciate any advice!

I also changed the banner at Green Violet Vintage and am working on getting a more cohesive look to the shop. If ya'll like this new style, I think I'll work on updating The Green Violet shop as well. Or maybe I'll combine them? I have a few new things I would like to do with photography as well... oh, the choices!! I was never too good at making decisions, but there seem to be quite a few that you have to make along the way to building an online empire (ha- maybe one day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment