Saturday, August 22, 2009

8.22.09


Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Birkenstock
Scarf: Vintage, thrifted

You know what they say- don't go out not looking your best because you never know who you will run into! I didn't really believe them, but it turned out that they were right. Whoever 'they' are. All I'm saying is that I'm glad I put a little effort into my appearance last evening! I went to Downtown After Five, a free concert/mini festival type thing that the City of Asheville puts on once a month. Afterwards, we went to this crazy secret bar that I had heard of but never previously patronized. Its on the top floor of one of the highest buildings in town (that's the eighth floor in our virtual metropolis) and there were great views of the mountains all around. Fun was had by one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment