Friday, August 7, 2009

8.6.09

For the first part of this week, I have kind of been hanging around the house, and only really getting dressed to go to the gym! I didn't think ya'll necessarily wanted to see that... hence the lack of personal style posts! Last night I met some friends downtown and tried to attempt a remix of my new fav thrift store dress...



Dress: Vintage, thrifted
Belt: Vintage, thrifted
Shoes: 9 west clearance center (only 5 bucks- but they are different sizes! ha!)
Bag: Vintage, gift from my mom

Well, I'm not sure I'm totally sold on this remix. I wanted to wear this dress in a less super sweet kind of way, but I'm not really sure if I pulled it off! There is something that I don't really like, maybe how all the browns are a different color? Speaking of clothes... these are up in the shop today!

Magenta Dress in a Plus Size- XXL!

Super Cute Plaid Skirt- M or L

Great Off-White dress, perfect for fall (or spring- can't forget my friends south of the Equator)- M, L

1 comment:

  1. I think your dress can't help but look super sweet! It look nice with the brown accessories. I love pairing super cute dresses with brown.

    Oh I adore that last dress, but not my size :(

    ReplyDelete