Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11.23.09 and a SALE!

112309border

Dress: Made by me
Slip: from Etsy
Scarf: gift from my sister from Ecuador
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Boots: Groundhog shoes

It sure is hard to take photos now that it gets dark so early! Here is my attempt at a night-time-no-flash photo. Not so hot! I had totally forgotten about this dress that I made last summer, but its actually perfect for fall and works great with leggings. Actually, I'm finding that almost everything works great with leggings. They are my new favorite article of clothing!

Also, I'm having a SALE...

Its going to start on "Black Friday" and go through "Cyber Monday" since I couldn't decide which retail holiday to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. That orange dress is perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really suit spicy colours!...the sale looks awesome too ;-)
    I found my travel loving boyfriend after kissing lots of frogs! but in general, men on this side of the world travel alot...we all do!

    ReplyDelete