Monday, August 8, 2011

08.04.11

08.04.11

Dress: Made by me
Belt: Etsy (came with vintage dress)
Sweater: Woman Within
Leggings: Kohl's
Shoes: Target

Last Thursday, I went in search of some new scenery. We have a ton of beautiful locations in my town, but a lot of the best views are on someone's property or right next to a road that is next to a steep cliff. We have a lot of cliffs around here. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm not so into posing it out right by the road. I'm fairly certain that I look totally ridiculous while attempting to take my photos (as evidenced by the out-takes), and I'm not quite ready to explain to the world why I think personal style blogging is so awesome. I'm sure ya'll all know how I feel. However, the locations for my last three posts are all within 15 minutes of my house. I know that if I keep seeking them out, there will be plenty more for me to find. When I found this spot, I was even rewarded by a rainbow! Doesn't get much better than that after a long day spent in the office. The desert is a truly spectacular place.

DSC_1008

DSC_1004

DSC_1028

DSC_1029

DSC_1026

DSC_1027

DSC_1025

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment